Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hi - I have a question regarding LV in department stores like Saks, Bloomingdale’s, etc. Do you have to have a purchase history in order to get something shipped via mail? I know that is the rule for the standalone boutiques. TIA!
It helps if you have a credit card with the particular department store. I was able to get some items from the LV that leases spaces in dept. stores sent to me.

Reactions: suzannabunny
I am kicking myself for not jumping on the 2020 escale collection when it came out. I’ve been looking for a Victorine wallet in blue for forever (I keep missing them when they do pop up). It seems like the pastel escale is everywhere on the resale sites. Is this something that would still be in stores somewhere? Not sure how long pieces from previous collections hang around.

I am kicking myself for not jumping on the 2020 escale collection when it came out. I’ve been looking for a Victorine wallet in blue for forever (I keep missing them when they do pop up). It seems like the pastel escale is everywhere on the resale sites. Is this something that would still be in stores somewhere? Not sure how long pieces from previous collections hang around.
It's very unlikely by now. Sometimes certain pieces do hang around online as well after the rest of the collection is sold out, but I would imagine the Escale pieces are all gone by this point. You could ring client services in your country and ask them to check if any stores nationwide have the piece you're looking for.

I have seen random Escale pieces pop up on 24s.com lately. They go fast though. Good luck! I hope you find one soon! :smile:

Do you know if we are charged sales tax when we order to USA from 24s ?
That's a good question, I've not ordered from them...yet lol. :graucho: Different company, but when I ordered a bag from Polene there was no sales tax or customs duties etc. I would def want to know about any taxes or duties we would have to pay here in the US before ordering.
I did find this on their terms:

"Orders placed outside the European Union are “Delivery Duty Paid” (except for Russia, Azerbaijan and Ukraine). All applicable taxes will therefore be paid by the Purchaser when placing the Order."

Hopefully someone here on the forum from the US has ordered and can tell us! :smile:

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Do you know if we are charged sales tax when we order to USA from 24s ?

Hi MM. I have ordered one item from them — I was charged sales tax and duties. I used the 10% coupon code and the total (including duties and our high sales tax rate :lol:) came out to be a little less than the price listed. Hope this helps :smile:

The red escale victorine wallet just popped up on 24s, maybe the blue one will too! :smile:

I was not interested in the TPs at all, until they became discontinued. Then I started DM’ing random SAs on IG to see if they had any TPs in stock. Was able to snag all three. :smile:

Thanks for the tip! I have found them listed a couple of times but the mark-up just seems outrageous, it's hard for me to justify >_< do you mean actual LV SAs? I have wondered if there'd be any old stock hiding in the back room or something but thought it was too unlikely so never bothered :P

Thanks for the tip! I have found them listed a couple of times but the mark-up just seems outrageous, it's hard for me to justify >_< do you mean actual LV SAs? I have wondered if there'd be any old stock hiding in the back room or something but thought it was too unlikely so never bothered :P
Yes, actual LV SAs. I bought mine right after they were discontinued so there was still some stock at some stores. I’m not too sure about now, but it’s worth a try! :smile:

• Insightful
Reactions: wimp