Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

As long as it fits everything you need, I don't think it looks too small. It looks great!

I have a Totally PM which I think is similar in size. I know the Totally MM is much more popular but I already had a Neverfull MM and don't need two large totes since I'm really a small bag person.
Thank you!:smile:
Well my issue with Iena is that even though the MM would fit more and make a great travel bag i’m actually scared to take it with me whenever travelling because of the famous corner issue ( i know i know what’s the point‍♀️;)

Thank you!:smile:
Well my issue with Iena is that even though the MM would fit more and make a great travel bag i’m actually scared to take it with me whenever travelling because of the famous corner issue ( i know i know what’s the point‍♀️;)
Are you open to preloved? The Totally PM/MM would be similar and they don't have the corner issue.

Are you open to preloved? The Totally PM/MM would be similar and they don't have the corner issue.
I was always scared of buying preloved unless it’s from a friend/ relative but i might consider as there is nothing really what i would truly want from LV collection if i’m honest. Thank you for advice:smile: totally looks great!

Reactions: karman
Hi lovely ladies,

Please please help me out here. This is a belt I have purchased few years ago and didn’t even wear it once! I took it out of the dust bag few months ago and found brown spots took it to the boutique and they weren’t helpful at all! The person just took it to the back and brought it back without spots but had scratched the whole back as you can see in the picture. Anyways, today I take it out and I see the whole line that he scratched is turned brown and a whole lot more brown spots. I am so bummed and very angry. What can I do? Please help me out here ladies? Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your experience.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 361
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 350
Hi lovely ladies,

Please please help me out here. This is a belt I have purchased few years ago and didn’t even wear it once! I took it out of the dust bag few months ago and found brown spots took it to the boutique and they weren’t helpful at all! The person just took it to the back and brought it back without spots but had scratched the whole back as you can see in the picture. Anyways, today I take it out and I see the whole line that he scratched is turned brown and a whole lot more brown spots. I am so bummed and very angry. What can I do? Please help me out here ladies? Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your experience.
I really don't think it looks bad... I assume they took it to the back for polishing and maybe the cleaner reacted with the coating? Honestly I wouldn't touch it and just wear/enjoy the belt. The spots are mainly in the back and no one would see it. The front still looks pretty good.

Reactions: Johnpauliegal
Hi lovely ladies,

When I saw your post o tried searching on the internet. It’s hard to determine what to use since the LV website doesn’t state what type of metal is used.

I found old posts of how to clean the lock/key. Don’t know if it would help. Maybe you may want to try to experiment on the reverse side if you chose to do so. This is the link. https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/cleaning-lv-lock-and-key.348084/

However as @karman above mentioned, it’s not that noticeable and you should enjoy wearing your beautiful belt. Good luck.