Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

What did you sell and did you get alot back? I have a Speedy 30 mono in great condition but want to sell for a crossbody. Im nervous they will offer a couple hundred.
The offers from Fashionphile and Yoogi's are lower than what you can get on eBay (they need to mark up your bag when they resell it). But to me the price wasn't a huge deal. I sold a briefcase in Monogram Glacé and a messenger in Damier Géant.

To get a good idea of the market value of your bag, search on eBay and narrow the results to "completed auctions / sold items."

Reactions: MarLoLV and Swathi
Lovelies, i have a question.. it might not be the right place for it though. Has anyone ever had an experience selling his or her bags in fashionphile? I fell in lvoe with my first alma and now i wanna let all my speedies go to fund for new almas [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] i just realized my style changed. Thank you in advance and pls dont get mad at me for asking this

I've sold numerous bags to fashionphile. Quick and easy! [emoji4]

Reactions: j19 and ccbaggirl89
IMG_0869.JPG Hi All, I have no idea where to post this question, but I recently purchased a vintage trousse 23 from 1983 and notice appears darker and the monogram print less yellow. Idk if this is Bc of its age or what. It seems a lot darker than my vintage 94 keep all. Is this normal?

Reactions: Pmrbfay and MarLoLV
Hello All :heart: New to PF but a longtime bag collector/lover. Just recently go back into the bag game and of course had to make my first back into it purchase an LV :smile: It was actually funny how it happened. My husband and I were browsing and he was frantically calling me over, interrupting me while I was talking to one of my former SAs. Turns out he had found the wallet of his dreams lol. So he got a wallet and I got a bag...and down the rabbit hole I go again :angel:

Is it possible for a LV bag to not have a code? EVERYTHING points to it being authentic besides the no code. Also I think the red glue points to it being authentic I read. Here's one terrible picture. (Can someone tell me what make this is btw even if it is a fake)

Sorry I know this isn't the authentication thread but if you can answer my first question that'd be great.

Attachments

• IMG_20170428_211034.jpg
    IMG_20170428_211034.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 316
Reactions: Acctt