Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hi guys :smile: So I am new to this forum, have been reading some posts though, as I am planning my next LV purchases! :biggrin: Currently I have the following on my wishlist ( I already own Speedy 40 monogram canvas, speedy 35 damier azur and neverfull mm damier ebene). So, my wishlist:
Noe BB monogram, Pochette Metis (currently wait listed in Norway), Sperone backpack, Artsy Mm monogram, neverfull gm monogram, neverfull mm damier azur, speedy bandouliere 25, montaigne mm. I have to save up for each item so it will take a while, but I hope the are not planning to discontinue any of these items.

AAny thoughts to my selection, and also, do you guys think damier azur is more a spring/summer kind of pattern?
And also again, Noe petit og noe BB??
I love reading all the posts here, I finally feel like I have found a place to call "home" :biggrin:

Jane
First of all, welcome to the LV forum!
I think the most "permanent" items on your list will always be the Neverfull and Speedy. As for the other items, you never know with LV because there is a regular pattern lately of unexpected items currently being discontinued. I'm on the waitlist too for the Pochette Metis also.

Generally speaking, the Azur pattern has more of a spring/summer vibe, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the only time you can use it. I think it's personal preference.

The same goes with the Noe Petit vs BB. I think it is just what size you prefer or how much you carry on a regular basis. Do you have the ability to try on both sizes to see which fits your frame better?

First of all, welcome to the LV forum!
I think the most "permanent" items on your list will always be the Neverfull and Speedy. As for the other items, you never know with LV because there is a regular pattern lately of unexpected items currently being discontinued. I'm on the waitlist too for the Pochette Metis also.

Generally speaking, the Azur pattern has more of a spring/summer vibe, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's the only time you can use it. I think it's personal preference.

The same goes with the Noe Petit vs BB. I think it is just what size you prefer or how much you carry on a regular basis. Do you have the ability to try on both sizes to see which fits your frame better?
Yeah I´m going to te LV sote in Oslo in a few days, so I´m going to try it out. I think I have to ask in the store which I should go for first :smile:
I have used my azur bag in during the winter, and I have never thought about it twice, but as I continue to see posts different places I´m starting to think. But I have to admit, I am weak for the patinaed monogram, that gets me everytime.

I wish I could purchase all the items at once, this is all I can think about all day every day! :biggrin:
I love this forum. From what I have read people seems so kind and helping! :smile:

I've been having trouble with the "spinning circles" on the US website for a few days every time I'm looking at something and hit the "back" prompt. Have to keep reloading the page. Love LV, but not their website. [emoji37]

Not just the US page, the German page as well. I don't know why a company like LV cannot get its website done!!! I hate it too.

Reactions: MarLoLV and lynnb
Hi everyone! This seems like a great forum to be a part of, I have been doing a lot of research, waiting to purchase my first LV, love seeing the excitement of those who bought their first, and a place I can come share to when I get mine!

Welcome the the forum! This is a great place for info. We often get more info here than most sales associates.

Happy easter everyone!
So, I am currently updating my wishlist and have narrowed it down to two bags I am considering. Just to mention I already have a speedy 40 Monogram Canvas, speedy 35 Damier azur and a Neverfull MM Damier ebene. Now I have finally managed to straighten my wishlist and picked out bags I know fits my lifestyle, even though there are SO MANY GORGEOUS bags in the LV line.

Which would you rather purchase next:
1) Speedy B 25
or 2) Noe BB?

I am kind of leaning towrds speedy due to the closing situation, but I can´t get the noe bb out of my head. I just love it when it has patinad allthough that will take a while. I live in Norway with limited options to bur pre-loved and also, that kind of scares me because what if it smells, what if it is fake and so om.. So.. Please give me your thoughts if you dont mind :smile:

Happy easter everyone!
So, I am currently updating my wishlist and have narrowed it down to two bags I am considering. Just to mention I already have a speedy 40 Monogram Canvas, speedy 35 Damier azur and a Neverfull MM Damier ebene. Now I have finally managed to straighten my wishlist and picked out bags I know fits my lifestyle, even though there are SO MANY GORGEOUS bags in the LV line.

Which would you rather purchase next:
1) Speedy B 25
or 2) Noe BB?

I am kind of leaning towrds speedy due to the closing situation, but I can´t get the noe bb out of my head. I just love it when it has patinad allthough that will take a while. I live in Norway with limited options to bur pre-loved and also, that kind of scares me because what if it smells, what if it is fake and so om.. So.. Please give me your thoughts if you dont mind :smile:

If you already have speedy's, why not go for something different?

Lovelies, i have a question.. it might not be the right place for it though. Has anyone ever had an experience selling his or her bags in fashionphile? I fell in lvoe with my first alma and now i wanna let all my speedies go to fund for new almas [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] i just realized my style changed. Thank you in advance and pls dont get mad at me for asking this

Reactions: Tlvover and JaneKH
Lovelies, i have a question.. it might not be the right place for it though. Has anyone ever had an experience selling his or her bags in fashionphile? I fell in lvoe with my first alma and now i wanna let all my speedies go to fund for new almas [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] i just realized my style changed. Thank you in advance and pls dont get mad at me for asking this
I sold to FP once and it was smooth. Same with Yoogi's Closet.

Can other boutiques ship products to your local boutique if the item you want is not available at your location? I know Hawaii will refuse to do that, but maybe the rues are different for the continental US?