Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder how long it will take us to fill this one up???

Last chat thread was opened Feb 15 and closed it at 271 pages.... We are a chatty group.

Good, how are you doing tonight?

I am tired tonight. I am going to to try to go to be early tonight. It seems like I can't get to bed before midnight lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Friday, Everyone!
YaY, a new thread
:dothewave:

It's Spring, yet windy and in the 20s :wondering last night at our music lesson. Out and about again, later today, but at least it'll be warmer (40s).

Lindsey, worrying stresses you, changes nothing, and affects your loved ones. Unburden yourself through DH and prayer :yes:, and move on.
Lorena, sweetie, you're the best. Have a great weekend.
Lindy, I'm sure your house is already spic-and-span, hon. Have a great day at work.
You too, Greek and Caroline.
What happened to Angie yesterday?
Happy Birthday to your brother, Amanda.
Enjoy your Galliera, Betsy.
Hello, ZombieGirl

Betsy.........in reply to your question re: Ellen Tickets.....got an e-mail that they were out.....but I could go just to watch from outside.....I don't think so! I'm bummed!! Oh well..........

Happy Friday, Everyone!
YaY, a new thread
:dothewave:

It's Spring, yet windy and in the 20s :wondering last night at our music lesson. Out and about again, later today, but at least it'll be warmer (40s).

Lindsey, worrying stresses you, changes nothing, and affects your loved ones. Unburden yourself through DH and prayer :yes:, and move on.
Lorena, sweetie, you're the best. Have a great weekend.
Lindy, I'm sure your house is already spic-and-span, hon. Have a great day at work.
You too, Greek and Caroline.
What happened to Angie yesterday?
Happy Birthday to your brother, Amanda.
Enjoy your Galliera, Betsy.
Hello, ZombieGirl

Mornin True....thanks for the message.....:hugs:

BTW...Angie is on her Lola birthday trip.....

Morning True and Lindy,I can't wait for 2 pm to arrive, 1 and a half hour left for me,clocks go forward one hour on saturday night in Europe so we'll be six hours away again or as Greek would say,I'll be six hours into the future hehe

hi, i'm new to this but thought it would be a great idea to enlist the help of fellow LV aficionados....i recently bought a trevi pm although i initially really wanted an alma demier ebene (although my mother-in-law have this already) but i really do love the alma but in order to be different i opted for the trevi, which i find very trendy...questions are :

-do you think it will be as timeless and classic as the alma?
-is it really worth the price when you can literally buy 2 other LV bags ie: speedy 30 and NF MM (btw i already have a MC speedy 25)
-also for trevi owners, is it just me, or do you find that there's a slight bulge on the zip area? (hardly noticeable to critical eye unless you're like me when you really expect perfection in every detail esp with LV bags)

Help please...i'm going to the mall later to contemplate if i should really exchange it or keep it...oh dear, decisions, decisions....

Status
Not open for further replies.