Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugs; let us know the outcome. How many children do you have? Tell us about them.

fashionMom: Today I have ameeting with my lawyer for my SSI benefits. It means the world to me that I get disability. It is a bummer to need it at 30, but it is in God's plan I guess. Atleast it is just fibromyalgia and nothing life threatening. However the extra income will really help. Dylan is off today so he will be watching my son. Brayden. My daughter, Ally is in the mountains with my dad (the house has been really quite). And this week should be galliera week!!

Hi TRUE--Today is just a prep for my hearing on the fisrt of March. I have a daughter Ally whi is 5, and a son Brayden who is 2. How many kids do you have? How old? DD is sure cute.

Lucky you Caroline!

Its a madhouse in here today.

Ugh the ofice is closed but everyone is supposedly "working" from home. I can't get a hold of anyone. I just don't knw what to do about my schedule this week. I was going to go to Queens after a conference call at home. But the cofnerence call was extended 2 hours. I'm not leaving my house at 2 to go to work. But noone will contact me back. Grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.