Louis Vuitton Chat thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Greekpharoah, yes i am still taking suggestions. It will be either the mono speedy with wallet, that way I will have one complete set. Or, once I walk into LV store in Roseville CA. I may walk out with the two speedys. I am so impatient, the thought of getting two in one day makes me :yahoo::happydance:

Wow new thread already?

When are you going shopping Puzzle? Let us know what you decide!

P.S. You can post pictures but loadingt hem to photobucket then linking the image here. Good luck.

Wow new thread already?

When are you going shopping Puzzle? Let us know what you decide!

P.S. You can post pictures but loadingt hem to photobucket then linking the image here. Good luck.

Thank you for the info. I sure will do that. I could go shopping right now to buy at least a speedy, but I am still saving $$ a little so when I go to the store, whatever I decide, I will have the $$. so about two weeks from now. I am right now looking at people pics of their LV on a thread. When I look at pics of different bags, I want it. What do you think looks best on a speedy? You know to add some flair...

Puzzle, you could get a bag charm but they're so expensive. A bandeau could be tied as a bow on your bag or you could wear it when your bag isn't so its versatile. I don't think you could go wrong with something in pomme though. A vernis trunks and bags bag charm will spice anything up and matches with everything imho. Or you could get a pomme cles and use it as a bag charm for some versatility.

Puzzle, you could get a bag charm but they're so expensive. A bandeau could be tied as a bow on your bag or you could wear it when your bag isn't so its versatile. I don't think you could go wrong with something in pomme though. A vernis trunks and bags bag charm will spice anything up and matches with everything imho. Or you could get a pomme cles and use it as a bag charm for some versatility.

Thank you GreekPharoah, I am going to go to LV.com and check those out. I really want to spice up a speedy. I called last week to look into SO but wow, it would cost $1000 additional to paint it.

Status
Not open for further replies.