Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alfie: I love LV's Borneo green epi. Guess what? I found a TON of my old pictures in an external drive. I will try to locate my green epi Malesherbes for you. Loved it, but as usual it went to a new home. Anyway, here is a picture of a couple of my former LV bags with their Chanel sister :P:

extMaryKate1.jpg
:P

Alfie: I love LV's Borneo green epi. Guess what? I found a TON of my old pictures in an external drive. I will try to locate my green epi Malesherbes for you. Loved it, but as usual it went to a new home. Anyway, here is a picture of a couple of my former LV bags with their Chanel sister :P:

extMaryKate1.jpg
:drool:.....very nice......l love the mary kate especially...how could you part with :sad: thanks for sharing :P...more please kk

thanks for your input my friends, l'm leaning towards 2, as in all the mags big bright bags are back, and l dont feel l can go high street...oh that sounds so up myself, but the high street are very chaneley over here :smile: x

.....very nice......l love the mary kate especially...how could you part with :sad: thanks for sharing :P...more please kk

Oh, I have a zillion pics I must go through and re-label & re-size. Stay tuned.

I am getting kicked off the computer by the kiddies.
TTYL, Lord willing :P

lovely ....l like that name very much, is it used a lot in croatia???? what about your name ??? what would like us to call you ???? nice to meet you too:P..what would you like to be called x

No, it's not used a lot in Croatia.. But my parents wanted that.
In my country most used name is Ana and Ivana.

You can call me by my name then :smile: :smile:

have you bought it ???? or are you thinking about it ??? please let us see pics if you decide :P

Yes i bought it last night. I will def reveal it when I get it... if i don't end up loving it, it's getting sold!!!!! The Vernis Wilshire in rose pop has been eyeing me too...

So we'll just have to see what happens.

extMaryKate1.jpg
Love the Chanel!! Too cute, I'd love to see more pics :yes:

Yes i bought it last night. I will def reveal it when I get it... if i don't end up loving it, it's getting sold!!!!! The Vernis Wilshire in rose pop has been eyeing me too...

So we'll just have to see what happens.

The Wilshire looked really small to me, and somehow I just can't get into the open, boxy shape, you know? It's just not my style, but let us know if you get one!! Despite all that I considered it just because I love the new vernis colors so much :P

Status
Not open for further replies.