Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, mostly coz (1) he is accident prone - v. absent-minded (2) lots of accidents on bikes here and (3) well, if he is (1), would the bike have a resale value once we leave here.

essentially, a bike is something that we can't bring with us. so we have to sell. much like we have a crappy car here.. :roflmfao:

but of course i wouldn't point (1) out to his face... ;)

:roflmfao:you are Tooo funny parkee! :roflmfao: You make me laugh! there is awful traffic here and people drive horribly so I worry about dh every day when he rides a bike...but it makes him happy and he is a good driver so I guess that is the risk...:tdown: I totally understand that you are in a different position so it makes sense about your doubts!:tup::heart:

:roflmfao:you are Tooo funny parkee! :roflmfao: You make me laugh! there is awful traffic here and people drive horribly so I worry about dh every day when he rides a bike...but it makes him happy and he is a good driver so I guess that is the risk...:tdown: I totally understand that you are in a different position so it makes sense about your doubts!:tup::heart:

oh, did i tell you that the speed limit here is 35km/h...yep. that's no typo. but the roads are v. windy and narrow and people of course go up to 60 km/h.

and most people really go on bikes bec its a small island. parking is limited and expensive. bikes park for free.

we drove outside of the strip there.. and it seemed pretty safe. wide roads. lots of space. plus you said DH is a great driver.

its 1240AM here.. and im getting hungry. oh no! i think i will go to bed now to avoid the fridge. :yes:

good night BL. enjoy your beautiful roses.. now that i think more about your roses, im getting envious...:graucho::graucho:

oh, did i tell you that the speed limit here is 35km/h...yep. that's no typo. but the roads are v. windy and narrow and people of course go up to 60 km/h.

and most people really go on bikes bec its a small island. parking is limited and expensive. bikes park for free.

we drove outside of the strip there.. and it seemed pretty safe. wide roads. lots of space. plus you said DH is a great driver.

its 1240AM here.. and im getting hungry. oh no! i think i will go to bed now to avoid the fridge. :yes:

good night BL. enjoy your beautiful roses.. now that i think more about your roses, im getting envious...:graucho::graucho:

Thanks sweet parkee! sleep well! :heart:

Thanks Ghostie, Lindy, BL, and Parkee for your votes, we have a split camp here, and also over on chanel it would seem...lol
Congrats again BL on the Roses...its gorg......On the bike topic, DH had bikes years ago....l found he was a better bike driver than a car.....He was so careful, l would rather be on a bike than in car with him.....Its good to let them have toys :graucho:.....Then they think your wonderful, more stuff or us....:nuts:
Its great sunny day here, hope its there same where you are :heart:

Good Morning!

BL I have been oogling your roses! Fabulous and wise useful decision. I love the pop of color. I have been also oogling the roses speedy, but it would be too bright for me. It is hot though!

Let us know what Chanel you decide on...Love the black caviar alfie.

Parkee...to live on an island would be most interesting. Sounds like an adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.