Louis Vuitton Catalog

I live in the UK however i guess it would be the same in USA...you can either order by phone or pick up in store for £7(about $15?) or sometimes they will give one free within the store.

Are you talking about the BLUE LV reference catalog with all the current collections - no prices listed, of coure....you can get them FREE at the LV boutique or for exampe, if you Sak's has a LV boutique - they will have them there. I got mine for FREE and didn't have to pay a cent, but I have heard others say they had to pay for their -odd?????

Are you talking about the BLUE LV reference catalog with all the current collections - no prices listed, of coure....you can get them FREE at the LV boutique or for exampe, if you Sak's has a LV boutique - they will have them there. I got mine for FREE and didn't have to pay a cent, but I have heard others say they had to pay for their -odd?????

In Belgium there's a new "law".
You have to pay 10 euros for it!
But I insisted and they checked with the store manager in Brussels
and I got one for free.
They say it's because people were coming in and out, only for a catalogue to sell it on ebay and stuff.

But if you are a serious costumer (they can check it!) and you know a SA well, it can be no problem!

Bye

:supacool:

In the beginning, I got two catalogs from 866 and paid $10 each for it. But, later, once I started buying from the same LV, my SA has given the catalogs to me for free.