Louis vuitton cartouchiere???

dazzlegirl03

Jan 18, 2012
I think I like them actually.. Any thoughts or does anyone have one? I have found some on ebay, I just dont see many of them, actually I have never seen on out in public! Pros and cons please!

Thank You for your help,
Stephanie

I think I like them actually.. Any thoughts or does anyone have one? I have found some on ebay, I just dont see many of them, actually I have never seen on out in public! Pros and cons please!

Thank You for your help,
Stephanie

I love messenger type bags....this i'm not sure about. The pro would be that anything messenger will be so functional. The con for me is that this style looks dated.
I love the Bloomsbury, or the Saumur. Have you looked at those?

I have looked at both.. I really like the bloomsbury, I kinda like the saumur! I am looking for a pre-loved bag under 200.00 to be my knock around bag. One I can maybe take with me when I have my 4 year old out doing errands and what not. I also don't want to be concerned with getting it wet and putting it on the floor or whatever else.. I am really cautious when I have my speedy 30, and sometimes it's a hassle. I will probably love the ease of throwing it over my shoulder and going, I would probably use it more often, so I don't know what to do lol! I need something small and easy for my girls trip to New York but I don't want to buy a new one or spend over 200.00 at this point! I made an offer on one that looks like it is in great condition so we will see! I just hope I like it when I get it in the mail.

I have looked at both.. I really like the bloomsbury, I kinda like the saumur! I am looking for a pre-loved bag under 200.00 to be my knock around bag. One I can maybe take with me when I have my 4 year old out doing errands and what not. I also don't want to be concerned with getting it wet and putting it on the floor or whatever else.. I am really cautious when I have my speedy 30, and sometimes it's a hassle. I will probably love the ease of throwing it over my shoulder and going, I would probably use it more often, so I don't know what to do lol! I need something small and easy for my girls trip to New York but I don't want to buy a new one or spend over 200.00 at this point! I made an offer on one that looks like it is in great condition so we will see! I just hope I like it when I get it in the mail.

If you're happy with it (and the price is awesome), that's all that matters. I totally know what you mean...when you have an expensive purse, you just shutter at the thought of damaging it constantly. Good luck and do a reveal when you get it!! Love to see it.

Thank You!!! The price was 220.00 but in his history he has taken pretty low offers on many of his items! So I tried to get it for 150.00 and to me that is a great price if he will accept it! I will def do a reveal if I get it! Thank You for your kind words and taking the time to reply : )

Thank You... He did not accept the first offer but he did accept the second.. I think I got a great deal $150.00 and the bag looks really good, stated that there are no cracks in the leather the cross body strap looks really good as well! I would like to think I scored a great bag... We will see, it will be here in 4 days : ) The seller has amazing feedback 100% and sells only LV on Ebay.. My first vintage bag YAY!!!!

I used to have the cartouchiere GM but i sold it. there is a leather divider inside the purse so i was having some difficulty putting my stuff in though i loved how it looked on me, very comfy on the shoulders both as a crossbody bag or just shoulder bag.at this point, i am actually thinking of getting one again (silly me!). i was not always locking it up so it was easy for me to get things in and out of. i have a pm size which i am keeping as i always use it for errands. i use my small LV wallet when using this for its pretty small but with just my cellphone, keys and the wallet, I am fine with it. i feel like not carrying anything with it, pretty lightweight. i got it brand new, never been used by the seller so the leather is still light patina and still smells like new leather. hope you would enjoy your newly purchased one as i did and still am. its a great purse for me.

I have a vintage cartouchiere GM. It is very old (from the late 1970s), and very used. The leather has a dark patina and the canvas is cracking in some parts. I bought it in a second hand shop. I like the retro shape of the bag. It is very practical and easy to carry everyday.

I did end up winning the bid and I got the bag a few days ago... I love this bag, it fits all of my things perfectly! So glad I bought it : )))) Love Louis Vuitton, it doesn't matter what piece it is, I am sure I will love it!