Louis Vuitton Capucine

I can't speak to the merits of a Chanel, but do know when a good friend walked into a room recently carrying her Capucines, everyone noticed her beautiful bag whether they recognized it as an LV or not. It's truly a special bag with a big "wow" factor. I don't think you could go wrong with it.

I adore mine galet bb! It fits so much and I think it is one of the preetiest bag ever made.
Maybe you could exchange for pm if mm is heavy?
3edac047175ad9946523e88a0390f86d.jpg

I know that I could buy Chanel for this amount of money but no regrets :smile:

Is the inside of your bag blue or black? It looks blue on my screen.

Hi ladies , I need your help,i just purchased the Louis Vuitton Capuccine mm in Galet . Does anyone who purchased it is having a second thought about this beautiful bag because of how heavy and expensive it is . I am also wondering whether I should have gotten the Hibscus flamingo instead. Help please

To be honest if you really love it you will not have thoughts like this .... I got a Chanel last year. Before buying I felt all guilty about the upcoming Chanel purchase, thinking about getting other bag for my bday.

However once I got my hand onto it I did not let it go. I am so happy, smile in my sleep and couldn't stop raving about it to my family. And I feel like I found another puzzle piece in my life lol !!!!! I am just a normal person saving up for a bag. Not a millionaire, With that price if is not that thrilled for me I will not get it. However if you have a more generous funding, I think it is a extremely pretty handbag. And that colour is to die for !!