Louis Vuitton Canvas PVC?

Hi. Not sure if I can post this here...but does anyone know if its true that the canvas material...the monogram, damier etc is made of PVC? A known carcinogen? If yes, I'd be truly sad.

Hmmm...I am not sure...but I wouldn't be surprised if the canvas is made of some type of plastic. I would love to know what is the canvas is made of...
What ever the canvas is made of...It a pretty good material for durability and lightweight! :smile:

Hmmm...I am not sure...but I wouldn't be surprised if the canvas is made of some type of plastic. I would love to know what is the canvas is made of...
What ever the canvas is made of...It a pretty good material for durability and lightweight! :smile:

Of course it's canvas PVC it's plastic plan and simple most people say leather. But the handles and piping is leather that's all

^This is not the case. LV canvas is a cotton material, with a plasticized coating. Cotton itself is a natural fiber that is not plastic.

I learn something new! Thank you for telling me, likewise I said I wouldn't be surprised if it was made of some type of plastic because of the feel of the exterior of the canvas. But I wasn't so sure at the end, just speculating by the feeling and the look of the texture...:sweatdrop: