Louis Vuitton Canvas PVC?

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
Hmmm...I am not sure...but I wouldn't be surprised if the canvas is made of some type of plastic. I would love to know what is the canvas is made of...
What ever the canvas is made of...It a pretty good material for durability and lightweight! :smile:

sashanj077

Aug 21, 2013
Hmmm...I am not sure...but I wouldn't be surprised if the canvas is made of some type of plastic. I would love to know what is the canvas is made of...
What ever the canvas is made of...It a pretty good material for durability and lightweight! :smile:

Of course it's canvas PVC it's plastic plan and simple most people say leather. But the handles and piping is leather that's all

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010

^This is not the case. LV canvas is a cotton material, with a plasticized coating. Cotton itself is a natural fiber that is not plastic.

I learn something new! Thank you for telling me, likewise I said I wouldn't be surprised if it was made of some type of plastic because of the feel of the exterior of the canvas. But I wasn't so sure at the end, just speculating by the feeling and the look of the texture...:sweatdrop: