Louis Vuitton Canvas (Murakami)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It is definitely real AND WAYYYYYY more than it retailed for. I was at the exhibit but wasn't interested in this so I don't know the original price, but this is definitely marked WAYYYY up. Anyone know the original price?!

2. yeah it defo seems overpriced. I know an original Murakami went for 1.4million Euros at an Italian art fair and these will most likely go way up one day (although nowhere near that much). I have regretted buying high priced art in the past only to see it go up by thousands. I kinda don't want to make the same mistake again.

I once saw a Bankys on sale for £1800 and at the time it seemed ridiculous and then I saw it go on ebay for £16,000 a year later.

3. I replied to your other post regarding these items.

4. In the future pls use this thread to ask all authentication questions.

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-17670-4782.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.