Louis Vuitton cannot repair their own bag?!

Gisforme

O.G.
Jun 14, 2009
I am a proud owner of a cobalt SC bag, I carried her everywhere and all the time, however I noticed a small tear by the zipper. I take it in to the Louis Vuitton store and they said it should be 6 weeks, this was October 2016. It has now been 6 months and it has been a hassle to get a straight answer as to wear my bag was and why this repair was taking so long!

Come to find out they claim it took long because they ordered a part and when it came it was the wrong part so they cannot repair my bag, huh?! Like seriously what is the purpose of making bags and having the option to repair them only to come back and say that it cannot be done.

I went to the store last week and again inquired the location of my bag only to be told it's on its way they will call when it arrives, I called the customer support line and complained about the issue I was having trying to get a straight answer about my item and then magically not twenty minutes later I get a call from the store manager saying my bag was in and she thought she had called me (lies).

This experience is making me second guess if it's worth keeping my LE bags, if the makers themselves cannot fix them what's a girl to do?

Reactions: Vherna01
If in the United States, contact rago brothers and see if they can fix. My lv store often suggests this repair shop. You can find on internet.

Sorry. Your experience is unacceptable.

It's the part by the zipper so it catches every time I try to zip the bag closed. Thanks snibor, I'll google the suggestion you gave, hopefully they are near me and can assist. I don't want the damage to get worse!