Louis Vuitton can KISS my @$$

thanks everyone, I'm just soo sick over this, uuh have a headache. Well I calmed down a little. It wasn't just a particalar SA it was the whole experience. Oh get this, my bank called me back to get a number for the manager, SHe gave them a FAX number. It wasn't until I gave the bank the store number that they was able to reach her. My bank rep said she called 4 times. Well good luck Jill. I won't stay away from this subforum, but I think I'm going to lay off LV for a little while. I'm still waiting on a Musette Salsa. That's from Ebay though. I'll keep you guys posted. Hey Jill if they don't give us our refunds me and you will go up to Short HIlls:biguns::biguns::lol: Hubby's being very supportive to, he hates seeing me soo upset. He's actually starting to come around to the whole purse, thing, we were even looking at Coach's at the BX together. It was so cute:lol:

The problem isn't with LV in particular--despite a snotty manager--it's with debit cards in general. They have a terrible track record, and I refuse to use them because of the very issue you're having at the moment.

oh so sorry to hear it, as if their bags would cost 10 dollars... I bought a cd at amazon that is lost, they told me they would refund my money, thing that havent happened. it didn`t bothered me so much talking bout the money because it was like 10 dlls but I wonder how pis**d off u feel about, it I hope u get your money back!!!

The problem isn't with LV in particular--despite a snotty manager--it's with debit cards in general. They have a terrible track record, and I refuse to use them because of the very issue you're having at the moment.

oh maybe that``s why I havent had my ten dolllars refund hehe, it was also with a credit card. Thanks God I havent bought anything at Lv that I wanted to get back to them.

BagFreak, i'm so sorry you have to endure this stress!

i remember when i bought this used book from Amazon.com for like $3 bucks and the friggin seller never sent me the book. They couldln't even give me a tracking number. So I contacted Amazon and they investigated, blah blah blah and said they were going to refund me the money. But it didn't post to my account until like 2 weeks later! It was only $3 bucks plus shipping, but it's the principle!

i feel you hunny! Let us know as soon you as you get the funds back.

Well I just got back from New York.:P So I checked my account first thing this morning. I said to myself "Do I even want to look?". And sure enough the refund was there:yahoo:Wow I can't believe I had to go through all of that. Well I'm still going to back off from Louis for a while though. Oh by the way my musette Salsa I brought came in the mail today. :wlae: So everythings good.