Louis Vuitton Cafe?

itsonly4me

Oskar Waltz
O.G.
May 8, 2007
PA
I have no idea what this means, but you already posted this exact thing and the thread got closed.

andro

Sep 8, 2007
I would like it to be affordable and have to pay an arm and a leg. But I agree with Lv-nowwhat; I'd like little sandwiches and desserts...

But I highly doubt there would ever be such a thing!

*Jilly*

Feb 7, 2010
Long Island,NY
That would be awesome if they opened a cafe. I would love little sandwiches. Also champagne and choclate covered fruit would be wonderful as well. I also feel that if you make a purchase in the store you should recieve a coupon for a free drink and sandwich.

DeCrillon

The machan
Feb 12, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the obvious .. petit fours, madeleines, foie gras, truffles, champagne !!! The sofas would be covered in monogram canvas and the plates would have a golden LV stamped on it ..
:smile:))

Tefhel

Tom
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
They should have little quatrefoil and fleur chocolates. And your cappucino should have chocolate powder on top in the shape of an LV.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
Id want chocholoates with some sort of mouse filling (SP?)- a dark chocholate cover with a lighter coloured filling, to match the light and darker colours of the monogram.

I wouldnt actually eat it.... but id love to see someone ELSE do it!!!!

canans

Mar 5, 2010
Wow, the Singapore Marina Bay sands look awesome!! Oh my god:sad:

But I also want them to open a cafe in Paris, because I want to enjoy this experience as well:sad: Sİngapore is so far!!

The cafe should give the feeling of art of travelling I think... I like the commercial so much..It's so relaxing...