Louis Vuitton Cadillac

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010

Attached Files:

2. How funny! Thanks for sharing!!

3. i dont know if it's real. i heard i read somewhere that LV DO NOT (maybe they did but not now) customize for CARS. i might be wrong though

4. wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. A looker for sure, whether Louis did it or the owner did it himself. I'd take pics of it too.

6. Oh my days - tacky in the extreme!
    The car would look 1000x better with just plain brown or beige or something instead of the mono. I don't know why some people feel the need to ghettofy their cars like that! And no, LV don't customize cars.
    Thanks for sharing!

7. Gross!

8. i always wonder where they get the LV fabric for these type of things

9. I wonder the same thing. i don't really like it.

10. I've heard that too, ever since Britney Spears had that pink LV lining in one of her videos.

11. Oh... This car is so pimperish lol!!!

It is just wrong lol!!

12. :amazed:

13. Travis Barker (drummer of Blink 182) and avid Cadillac collector does own a LV Cadillac. Maybe thtas the one in the pic ?

In an interview he was saying he tried to buy bulk of the mono canvas to cover his car seats and LV wouldnt agree to it so he ended up buying bags and used the canvas. Wouahhh.

How many bags where killed in the process ? Id rather not think about it...

14. That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen!

15. :wtf: