Louis Vuitton boutique customer service and their lack of organization.

viacarolina2394

LV & Bal Obsessed
Aug 6, 2012
Sorry guys but I need to vent....

Last Monday I called LV in Dadeland Mall Miami to have an Azur Noe transferred from Design District (Downtown Miami). They said it was IN TRANSIT and would be in the Dadeland store on Wednesday (yesterday), when I called this monday. Today I call to confirm it is there as I arrive to Miami at 930 am tomorrow and was planning on going STRAIGHT to LV to purchase this piece. Now they are saying they have no record of a transfer, the piece is not in Dadeland Mall, nor is it in the design district. How can I call 2 times prior and be updated saying that is on the way and arriving, and now all of a sudden its gone?! I was told it was going to be held for me to purchase Friday. I am SO upset... My 500$ plane ticket to Miami is not in the gutter because I wanted to fly over there in order to try to bag on and wanted to avoid the 10 hour car ride. Now it's going to ruin my trip to Miami all together because I won't be able to see the bag I've been so interested in seeing. I'm so upset with LV customer service at this point and there stores lack of communication and record keeping. They should have a book of some sort to track transfers, instead it's not even TRACKABLE! WTH! I'm so upset!!!!!! :censor::censor::censor::rant::rant::rant::mad::mad:

viacarolina2394 said:
Update guys!

I'll have to drive to Aventura Mall (about 45 min away from my miami home) and they do have 1 in stock... let's pray nobody takes it by 1 pm tomorrow lol

Well, on a positive note, you get to see one of the mostly anticipated new maisons! Its supposed to be outrageous! Please give a full report. DH and I have a VIC experience scheduled when we are there for our cruise in march. I can't wait to see that made to order shoe area. It kills me that it is just for men! I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see your reveal!