Louis Vuitton: Boring?

You know, the problem is that a lot of times, people just assume LV consists of simply, "brown bags."
They don't want to learn about it and discover the other lines, materials and bright colors, so they don't.

Either way, don't let someone else's opinion influence your buying decisions...buy some fun pieces you like and maybe your friend will get the hint that it's not "boring."

i used to think it was kinda boring too.. until i discovered denim and vernis! and now for some reason i don't think monogram and damier canvass are boring anymore. they're simple and yet stylish.

how could the Manhattan ever be "boring" it's way too cute.........

she should check out some MC and get her acquainted to eluxury.com sometime.

Your LV money was not wasted...you just got snagged by somebody who doesn't know anything about LV.

That's true but i also think that's the way how louis vuitton play the game in high end fashion.When you see gucci bags, because of enormous amount of bags introduced every single season,in different colors, styles..etc, all their bags lose their values easily,that's why the resell value of gucci bags are often much lower compare to vuitton bag.
Whereas, vuitton create every single pieces carefully and clearly separate the classic permanent line and seasonal line,which hold their bags value much better.

Sorry for her that she thinks that way, she doesn't know how we dress up our mono bags with cles, scarves, ronds, the possibilities are endless.

I think people tend to forget that LV is a LOT more than monogram canvas. LV is LOT of fun and always come out with new colours and styles! How about Mini Lin, now in dune, or the now hard to get monogram mini which came in far more colours than gucci. I think that the mongogram appear all in all in more different style than the gucci one.