Louis Vuitton Book "Birth of Modern Luxury"

I found the book to be awesome in a history sense. The pictures are gorgeous and when you are done reading it you can use it to work out- It must weigh 5 pounds....

Agreed! The book are really heavy. Actually this is my first LV something! I bought it online imediately after you got it for your birthday a while back. I figured if I want to buy/collect LV stuff I better know something about the brand. I havent read it through yet but it is very interesting. Now I am totally obsessed about LV!

It's not sold out as I just recevied one on Saturday and returned it to LV on Sunday. Half of it is history~ which is okay if your a history buff, but I am not. I was wanting one with Pics of all past bags etc... I got it from 866 vuitton. $125.00 No wrapping~ just a box. Hope this helps! :flowers:

It's not sold out as I just recevied one on Saturday and returned it to LV on Sunday. Half of it is history~ which is okay if your a history buff, but I am not. I was wanting one with Pics of all past bags etc... I got it from 866 vuitton. $125.00 No wrapping~ just a box. Hope this helps! :flowers:

Oh no!!! Ghost, Im sorry that you didn't like it...:sad: