Louis Vuitton *Birkin*

1. I don't own any LVs, and I am not a bit LV fan simply because there are so many fakes that it becomes a turnoff...but when I saw this bag it was instant love! Of course it was! The price tag is $14,000! Typical of me. So I guess I STILL don't get to join the LV club, but I thought I would share this gorgeous bag with all of you!

LVBirkin.jpg
  2. interesting looking bag..I think I will past...can't afford it :sad:

3. OMG I love it!
    If only money was no option.....

4. I saw it in the wish book at LV and made a comment to the SA that the front top looked like a Birkin. Let's just say she gave me a "I don't think so" look! :roflmfao:

5. Ah, the lady steamer!!!:love: I WISH!!! I bet it will look 1000 times better IRL than it does in the pic!!!

6. it looks REAL heavy...LV has been making some really heavy bags lately. I still think of the LV Birkin as the LE FAB!

7. :heart::heart::heart:I Love this bag:heart::heart::heart:

8. WOW...I bet it looks great IRL!

9. the monogram looks a little "Guccissima" ish, and yes, the padlock there looks a little Birkin ish.. but I know it's very much their Steamer look.. so I won't say anything. lol. i heart their steamer bags.. soooooo classic. i want a steamer luggage piece. but not that.

10. Where can I find the steamer bags online? I need to check this out!

11. wow, 14k? :nuts:

i would rather buy a 'real' birkin for that money.

12. Yes, and they require 50% deposit for this baby too!:nuts:

13. It's a stunner!! and yes I agree...I bet it looks 10 times better in person...but the prices!! yikes!! oh well!!

14. i'm eyeing in this bag too, but i guess that's as far as i can get LOL

15. Wow 14k, hmmm, I think I'd rather get the Kelly fuchsia I was drooling over in Hermes for 11k

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice