Louis Vuitton Batignolles Horizontal or Dior Tote

madeline said:
Then it should be okay I would think. I just am so scared of anything from ebay.

I am too. :sad:

Just because a seller says that they are a MyPoupette recommended seller doesn't guarantee the bag is authentic either. There have been instances where the logo was borrowed and put on an auction...

Also, does MyPoupette verify each and every handbag a recommended seller puts up before the auction? I would think that would be next to impossible.

I am sure that MyPoupette is very reputable...but I also wouldn't put it past scammers to try and use that in their favor.

Bjara said:
I am too. :sad:

Just because a seller says that they are a MyPoupette recommended seller doesn't guarantee the bag is authentic either. There have been instances where the logo was borrowed and put on an auction...

Also, does MyPoupette verify each and every handbag a recommended seller puts up before the auction? I would think that would be next to impossible.

I am sure that MyPoupette is very reputable...but I also wouldn't put it past scammers to try and use that in their favor.

My Poupette has a list of recommended sellers on the Web site that is kept updated. I have seen instances where scammers have put the logo on their auction, claming to be an MPRS. Before bidding, I would check the official site to be sure the seller's ID is on the list :biggrin:

Cristina said:
My Poupette has a list of recommended sellers on the Web site that is kept updated. I have seen instances where scammers have put the logo on their auction, claming to be an MPRS. Before bidding, I would check the official site to be sure the seller's ID is on the list :biggrin:

to be safe, i always go to My Poupette's website and look through all the recommended seller's items. It's easier that way.

D-I-O-R (seems like I'm being out voted). Cause in my humble opinion, this particular line (Batignolles) does quite keep its shape after a while (have friends that own). And call me crazy, but I keep on thinking that the leather is thinner..........