Louis Vuitton Bargains/Ebay/secondhand shops/thriftstores

Only $199 later, i scored on a near perfect RED Epi backpack...it's so beautiful & my utmost favorite color. I get so many compliments & when somebody knows it's an LV, they dote a little longer, lol. It's compact & well crafted for sure.

I have a wallet with checkbook to authenticate...but it was around $5 in rather poor condition. My Mom & I await for that stellar deal! Haha.
Have great day ladies. :smile:

Mu husband found this at Goodwill on one of our visits for $4.99. I really didn't expect it to be real but a visit to LV and it was authentic!

omg!!!! :faint: what a fabulous fabulous find!!

when people post things like this - finding an original Monet behind a poster - it makes me want to go to every goodwill i can locate!!:graucho: but i guarantee that i would not find anything like this. just junk on top of junk which is why i don't go!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Well done lovlouisvuitton for snagging that Multicolor rift! Amazing amazing deal!

Oh, this reminds me of another little Gem I found Last year. I won an Denim address book! New eBay user so no-one was willing to bid, so I got it at the starting price..$29.00- complete with Dustcover&Box! :cloud9:

Where could I find a key for a lock besides eBay?
If you take the bag to LV they have a master set of keys, and they will undo the lock for you. You can then just hand the lock on your bag, sort of closed but not pressed locked tight, or buy another lock and key from LV. Some will sell to you, some won't.

If you take the bag to LV they have a master set of keys, and they will undo the lock for you. You can then just hand the lock on your bag, sort of closed but not pressed locked tight, or buy another lock and key from LV. Some will sell to you, some won't.

Sorry this is OT, but I lost my keys to my MG Speedy B!!!!!! :faint: Now I have the padlock locked onto one of the zippers!!!:noggin:

I've basically banned myself for the foreseeable future from buying new... I have a deal going on with DH that I won't buy any retail bags, and in return he is going to take me back to Paris next year. So of course, this agreement doesn't include preloved.. right?? :graucho: He says I have over 40 bags and don't need anymore, but I say he has dozens of guns and always needs more... so preloved is a good compromise :biggrin:

I love trolling ebay for deals, as well as thrift stores. While a large part of what I find at thrift stores isn't real, I've managed to score some amazing deals on some beautiful authentic pieces both in-store and on eBay. I thought I would share some of them with you, and I would LOVE to see other preloved finds from you all! :heart:

The best thing about preloved? The patina! I'm not sick with worry about every little mark on blinding white vachetta :biggrin: :girlsigh: So here are some of my finds. Please share yours, I love seeing deals people scored!

Vintage Alma - $45 - Thrift Store!
Multicolor Agenda PM - $75 - Ebay
Monogram Petit Bucket - $76 - Ebay
Pomme d'Amour Rosewood - $350 - EBay
Amarante Rosewood - $325 - Ebay

Last edited: