Louis Vuitton Bagatelle

Carrie1986

May 1, 2014
Hi
I’ve found a Bagatelle noir never used from 2015
I’ve never own an empreinte piece, only canvas bags.
I’d like to know from who have this bag or other empreinte bags how the quality is and how these kind of bags old up over time.
I’m little worried about the glazing issue.

Thank you for your feedback ;)

I have a Citadine PM bought in 2012 when it was first launched, replaced shoulder straps twice and once for the strap on a Pochette that comes with it. Corner wear is common for leather bags. I love Empreinte, in fact I’ve added 2 more bags, St Germain PM and Twinset/Twice and 4 SLG.

I like Bagatalle but find it too big and heavy. If you can carry it well and the bag comes in good condition and price, I think you should go for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Carrie1986
I had a Bagatelle in Dune. I personally thought it was extremely light weight for a leather bag. I did like the side pockets. I had too many bags in light colors and was worried about long term color transfer so that's why I sold it. As with all bags that have the potential to develop glazing issues, if the bag you are looking at does have issues, you can take it back to LV and have them evaluate. Even if you are not the original owner they will repair assuming it can be repaired.

Reactions: Carrie1986
I had a Bagatelle in Dune. I personally thought it was extremely light weight for a leather bag. I did like the side pockets. I had too many bags in light colors and was worried about long term color transfer so that's why I sold it. As with all bags that have the potential to develop glazing issues, if the bag you are looking at does have issues, you can take it back to LV and have them evaluate. Even if you are not the original owner they will repair assuming it can be repaired.
Thank you very much for your opinion.
I think i'll buy it because it's new never used ;)
if the bag will present some issues in the future I will take it to LV
Have a nice day !

Reactions: coloradolvr