Louis Vuitton bag are UGLY blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIKE GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!
NUMBER 1. she's the one producing the fake products! and angry because she's not making a profit?

Number 2. she's the one producing the fake products! and angry because she's not making a profit!

Number 3. she's the one producing the fake products! and angry because she's not making a profit!!!

c(-__________-) LOL

lol. she doesnt seem like she has that great a fashion sense herself. its okay i use to think that a lot of LVs were ugly ( i reallllllly hate brown) then it really really grew on me. and now i am in LVoe!

here is what she wrote:
PS- Apparently they've re-aired my episode of Elimidate. Yes, that was me on that show, it was filmed in the summer of '04, yes I am over that evil exboyfriend, yes I did find out he was cheating on me by reading his email, and yes it was extremely weird and embarrasing how upset I got on that show. The producers really **** with your head on reality shows and I understand why people come off as crazy because they put all kinds of ideas in your head about the other people and edit you weird and manipulate the situation.

OH i didn't read the last part. It was just too boring.

Now, let's see. How many people buy LV items in this whole world? Millions? How do you think LV can afford to keep opening up new stores and renovating the old ones? It's because they are making a lot of profit every year and the $$ keeps increasing. Increasing profit = more people buying LV items.

I hope the person who wrote that knows what she's talking about. All her bags she bought are authentic-look-alike (= fakes). So, who is she to say all this? Duh ...

Some people say nasty things just to make themselves feel better.

She's entitled to her opinion, but my opinion is that she desperately needs an editor to correct her punctuation and capitalization errors. Especially if she's going to tell people how stupid they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.