louis vuitton backpacks

are louis vuitton backpacks a good thing to purchase

does anyone here have one and what do you use it for

i am looking for review of these products !!

are they durable
can they be used like a normal backpack or are they purely a fashion/show item??
( yes i know it is a fashion brand but also durable built quality ? )

Last edited:
I would 100% recommend a LV backpack. I own several, they actually started my love affair with Louis Vuitton.

My most recent backpack addition is the Michael in Infini leather which I love, so far it's holding up well like all the others. It has several compartments and manages to fit a lot - 15" MacBook, iPad, Books, wallet, water, and a lot more. I think this would be the best "first" choice or if you need a backpack for college/work.

My all time favorite LV backpack is the Bosphore. In my opinion, it's the nicest looking. I took that backpack to all my classes, travelled around the world with it and 4 years later it's still in amazing condition. I don't baby my backpacks either. The Bosphore doesn't fit as much as the Michael, and it has a drawstring closure system which can get annoying. It does however, have several outter zip compartments for easy access.

I would 100% recommend a LV backpack. I own several, they actually started my love affair with Louis Vuitton.

My most recent backpack addition is the Michael in Infini leather which I love, so far it's holding up well like all the others. It has several compartments and manages to fit a lot - 15" MacBook, iPad, Books, wallet, water, and a lot more. I think this would be the best "first" choice or if you need a backpack for college/work.

My all time favorite LV backpack is the Bosphore. In my opinion, it's the nicest looking. I took that backpack to all my classes, travelled around the world with it and 4 years later it's still in amazing condition. I don't baby my backpacks either. The Bosphore doesn't fit as much as the Michael, and it has a drawstring closure system which can get annoying. It does however, have several outter zip compartments for easy access.

thank you that is exactly what i needed to hear now confident about the build quality especially the highlighted part!! i know some of the ladies will use their LV bags more gently , was hoping the backpacks were able to withstand some more rugged use :smile: :smile: ;)

( edit : sorry about thread title not sure what happened to it )

The backpacks are awesome if you tend to carry a lot of things, such as for school or travel, but find all the weight placed on one shoulder to be uncomfortable.
I love the look of the Bosphore, but I hear that it's a little fussy to get in and out of...isn't a bad thing either as it helps to keep your things secure against pickpockets. The Palk is definitely more simplistic, but the black leather against the mono canvas makes for a beautiful combination and you could wear it in all weather without worrying about the vachetta like on the Bosphore. If you were leaning more towards Graphite, then definitely look into the Michael. So many options...

I love the look of the Bosphore, but I hear that it's a little fussy to get in and out of...isn't a bad thing either as it helps to keep your things secure against pickpockets. The backpacks are awesome if you tend to carry a lot of things, such as for school or travel, but find all the weight placed on one shoulder to be uncomfortable.

thanks for the post , school/travel is what i will be using for

i tend to wear a backpack using just 1 of the 2 straps but i put it over my head (is this called crossbody?i am new to this forum:P) my things currently fit in a shoulder bag so the weight is not an issue but i guess with more room its tempting to fill it up haha

im looking actually at the Pulse backpack, the waterproof leather looks useful and it looks like it opens up similar to the bosphore but without the drawstring part. the bosphore is nice but for me a bit too loud telling others the brand name maybe if it was graphite it would be perfect

Just to let you know there are three new backpacks coming out some time this month. All mono with the noir trim and handles. Three sizes the MM, PM and BB. I would hold out to see them if you can. Let me try to get the photo for my SA.

apologies for not replying my macbook ran out of power in bed and it was late so i just went to sleep:lol:

i looked at the new backpacks, i am male i think those new ones are maybe a little feminine, maybe not but i prefer discrete color anyway i think they are too obvious louis vuitton , i think i like the pulse best but i am going to go look in the store next week at some in person. i also like the graphite monogram one called michael i think ?

i hope soon i will have it and make a reveal post :smile: i will only buy if i like it 100% i think at this price cannot just choose the best of the bunch it has to be something you 100% want but hopefully i like it when i see (and feel)!!!

I love my backpack. I like to take her when I travel since I can have everything I need and be totally hands free plus the bag is out of my way. The backpack I have however is now discontinued but it's my favorite style bp that Vuitton has come out with.

Here I am with my montsouris mm;

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 1,788

Totally agree with you. Loooove the bosphore
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1447026850.493885.jpg

I love my backpack. I like to take her when I travel since I can have everything I need and be totally hands free plus the bag is out of my way. The backpack I have however is now discontinued but it's my favorite style bp that Vuitton has come out with.

Here I am with my montsouris mm;

wow that looks great !! actually the brown color is not so loud as i thought on the full body shot , until now i have only seen close up shots but from a distance looks more discrete and very classy

thank you for sharing :smile: :smile:

i am going to be using it for everything, i prefer to have just 1 bag that will fit all the applications i need

college
travelling (cabin luggage)
commuting/work
days out

the things i will store in it: laptop, charger, food, drinks, and all the usual small things. also sometimes clothes/washing items for a couple of days if i want to just use cabin luggage

thanks