louis vuitton backpacks

So, I have been on the fence about getting an LV backpack for almost two years. I have several cross-body bags, but I've had difficulty finding backpack styles that blow me away.
When the V-Line Pulse came out, I really loved it but I just didn't want to spend the $3K+ on a backpack.
I was randomly browsing last night on Yoogi's and saw one for about $1,800...I bought it.
Anyone else own the Pulse? If so, how do you like it?

Hi Shoppinmel,

This bag is so cute on you! Can I ask, how are you liking the straps? Do you have any problems with it slipping from your shoulder when you use one strap? Is it hot on your shoulders, because the straps are thick? TIA!!

Yay you got it!! The size
looked perfect on you so I'm so thrilled for you!

Lookie what I was able to get today too!!! I was shocked they had a PM and MM both available!!

Hi Shoppinmel,

This bag is so cute on you! Can I ask, how are you liking the straps? Do you have any problems with it slipping from your shoulder when you use one strap? Is it hot on your shoulders, because the straps are thick? TIA!!

Thank you so much. I haven't used it a ton honestly. I rotate my bags and I use my Metis hobo the most. It hasn't been really hot yet and I don't remember if the days I've used it it was really hot or not. I don't remember the straps feeling hot on my shoulders though. I don't tend to carry it by one strap, usually two, so I cannot answer the one strap question. I can tell you that the straps are very comfortable!!

I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have the dimensions for the base of the montsouris gm? I plan to use it for heavy items (books) and absolutely do not want to ruin the bottom, so I'm looking into getting a plexiglass base shaper. Something solid. Thanks a ton!

-Victoria

Hi! Im pretty new to the LV world.. just wondering why the GM canvas looks parker than the PM canvas as well as why the GM's tag is flipping upwards?

I am looking to get the reverse Palm Springs PM. Thank you!
I have no idea but there are always variations in a canvas run. The dye batch is not ALWAYS the same...even though it may be the same calculation