louis vuitton backpacks

apologies for not replying my macbook ran out of power in bed and it was late so i just went to sleep:lol:

i looked at the new backpacks, i am male i think those new ones are maybe a little feminine, maybe not but i prefer discrete color anyway i think they are too obvious louis vuitton , i think i like the pulse best but i am going to go look in the store next week at some in person. i also like the graphite monogram one called michael i think ?

i hope soon i will have it and make a reveal post :smile: i will only buy if i like it 100% i think at this price cannot just choose the best of the bunch it has to be something you 100% want but hopefully i like it when i see (and feel)!!!

My apologies as I did not catch you were a male. You are correct these coming out are definitely smaller.

Any females planning on getting the new cruise backpack? I'm planning on getting the bb six. but still undecided on what to actually use it for you. Does anyone have any ideas on what the bb can be used for? Or what they plan on using it for you? It is definitely a collectors item, and super cute, but not sure what purpose it will serve.

I love LV and think they make the perfect school bag! That being said I would look for a backpack with a zipper instead of the drawstring. I have the Montsouris GM and while I absolutely love the bag, it is annoying to get in and out of it because of the drawstring. For me at least, it is too difficult to walk in between class and grab something from the bag without having to stop. I have to find a place to set the bag down, unbuckle it and release the drawstrings, find what I'm looking for and fix the bag back up.

It really comes down to how you will use it. Do you go to class for only a few hours everyday? If you do, do you bring a small amount of stuff? If you do, any LV backpack will be very durable, high quality AND easy to use. I spend most of my day on campus and bring almost my whole house with me because I wont come home until late at night, and LV backpacks with drawstrings (like the Mont. and Boshpore) don't have the ability to keep up.

Any females planning on getting the new cruise backpack? I'm planning on getting the bb six. but still undecided on what to actually use it for you. Does anyone have any ideas on what the bb can be used for? Or what they plan on using it for you? It is definitely a collectors item, and super cute, but not sure what purpose it will serve.

I'm going to the store later today for the launch day of the new backpacks. Was not sure if I should get the mini or the next size up. I have a mini reserved. It just looks so cute but I know it won't fit a ton. Hopefully they will have the next size up to compare and the price difference isn't that much.

I just went in and saw the PM and MM and they're awesome! The PM is a great purse size and the MM is a great backpack! I had been sent a graphic a few days ago by CS that said that the PM had gone up to over $1800 but it was actually only $1650.

I'm going to the store later today for the launch day of the new backpacks. Was not sure if I should get the mini or the next size up. I have a mini reserved. It just looks so cute but I know it won't fit a ton. Hopefully they will have the next size up to compare and the price difference isn't that much.

I can't wait to hear your review on them and which size you are opting to.
I'm waiting anxiously for it to launch here in Kuala Lumpur. I was told maybe by end of this month.

I just went in and saw the PM and MM and they're awesome! The PM is a great purse size and the MM is a great backpack! I had been sent a graphic a few days ago by CS that said that the PM had gone up to over $1800 but it was actually only $1650.

Prices are supposed to go up "for this item" at the end of the month with the nationwide/intl launch