Louis Vuitton Babylone BB which color and owners?

1. SHOPBOP The big SALE just launched, with markdowns of 40% on 5,000+ styles, including the designer boutique! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NET-A-PORTER NAP's annual Spring/Summer sale is now live, save up to 50% on their designer inventory! SHOP THE SALE
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which color for Babylone bb

1. magnolia

9 vote(s)
    40.9%
  2. galet

13 vote(s)
    59.1%
  1. I like galet but it’s pretty light too. I don’t think it will show less dirt. I love this bag. Good luck deciding.

inard1, honolulu168 and Surfergirl1 like this.
  2. I have both colors & use them a lot - they are my most used bags right now - no dirt, scuffs, scratches, etc on either bag - no color transfer- Mahina leather is very durable. I love both colors - let us know what you choose!

honolulu168 and snibor like this.
  3. Love, love this bag! I have the Galet, which I think is a light color. Doubt it would show less dirt than the Magnolia. But it’s pretty resilient. I did have color transfer from dark jeans one time, easily removed with a baby wipe. As 19flowers said, Mahina leather is durable. And gorgeous- my favorite LV leather. Good luck deciding, definitely a win/win situation.

honolulu168 likes this.
  4. wow it looks like Galet is ahead. thank you all!

5. Galet!

honolulu168 likes this.
  6. I voted for Magnolia. Pops of color (especially in spring time) are always nice!!!

honolulu168 likes this.
  7. I got it in noir. It’s quite pricey and I didnt want to be upset if the leather gets dirty[emoji30] IMG_1375.JPG

8. Congratulation, HI33!! Did you just got it? The bag is so nice.

9. Thank you all!! I recently bought the Magnolia babylone BB. I like it a lot!!

Nivahra and LV_4ever like this.
  10. YAY!! Great choice - congrats!

honolulu168 and LV_4ever like this.
  11. Great, great bag- congrats! Share photos when you can.

honolulu168 likes this.
  12. I think it's prettier in the magnolia.

honolulu168 likes this.
  13. Very pretty bag!

honolulu168 likes this.
  14. 41116CEB-82E5-4B52-9B8D-84FEB271228A.jpeg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice