Louis Vuitton authentic or fake? pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glamourangel

Feb 1, 2017
3eabca7c769b262143a8a4f63e1fccaa.png Hi everyone!

I've found a pre-loved Louis Vuitton bag that i want to buy, but i'm not quite sure if it's fake or real. I got it authenticated on a Authenticate This thread on tPF and got told that it was fake, but the seller still claims that it's real (because of the real leather) and that he gets his bags through his family, that work in Malletier in Paris. But i've read that Louis Vuitton bags is only selled in their own stores or on their website, so that really makes me unsure.

He also ordered me the Favorite PM and have sent pics of his two bags to me. The Favorite PM, inclusive the dust bag is all wrapped in plastic and the other bag has plastic wrapped around the handles. I'm wondering why they're wrapped in plastic, because i've heard that Louis Vuitton bags don't need the protective plastic.

Can any of you help me? Does Malletier in paris sell authentic louis vuitton bags and is authentic louis vuitton bags wrapped in plastic and paper?

Attachments

• c711-720f-461c-a1e5-40840fbda3c3.jpg
    c711-720f-461c-a1e5-40840fbda3c3.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 262
  • 0034d6008dd0cd7bf50c8755cd2437c1.jpg
    0034d6008dd0cd7bf50c8755cd2437c1.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 261
View attachment 3611636 Hi everyone!

I've found a pre-loved Louis Vuitton bag that i want to buy, but i'm not quite sure if it's fake or real. I got it authenticated on a Authenticate This thread on tPF and got told that it was fake, but the seller still claims that it's real (because of the real leather) and that he gets his bags through his family, that work in Malletier in Paris. But i've read that Louis Vuitton bags is only selled in their own stores or on their website, so that really makes me unsure.

He also ordered me the Favorite PM and have sent pics of his two bags to me. The Favorite PM, inclusive the dust bag is all wrapped in plastic and the other bag has plastic wrapped around the handles. I'm wondering why they're wrapped in plastic, because i've heard that Louis Vuitton bags don't need the protective plastic.

Can any of you help me? Does Malletier in paris sell authentic louis vuitton bags and is authentic louis vuitton bags wrapped in plastic and paper?
Fake

View attachment 3611636 Hi everyone!

This seller is full of BS, your research is right on the mark, and just because a bag is made from real leather doesn't automatically make it an authentic LV, Chanel, Hermes, etc. The only place those bags belong is in the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.