Louis Vuitton at Dillard's

ClintK

Aug 26, 2013
Orlando, FL
I heard a little about this, what actually happen? I was told the Dillard's in Orlando even had the area roped off and had special items and someone presenting things???

Nivahra

Aug 6, 2012
Germany, Oldenburg
Is this a Reseller for original Items? If so: I saw a few weeks ago in Hamburg a big Store which has a small place for used luxury items-ridiculous prices!!! And very old items....

Aliluvlv

Apr 21, 2016
[emoji19] Saw the same thing in a window at a Ross/Marshall's in NYC last time I was there and everything was an extra 20% off. After the initial "this could be amazing" thought, I went in looked at 2 bags and I couldn't believe how overpriced them seemed. The whole thing just made me feel icky. Couldn't wait to get out of there! IMO I'd rather get pre-loved items through Yoogi's or Fashionphile I think.

Last edited:

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
Is this a Reseller for original Items? If so: I saw a few weeks ago in Hamburg a big Store which has a small place for used luxury items-ridiculous prices!!! And very old items....
Dillard's is like a mid-priced department store like Macy's. These just caught my eye when I was walking through the store. The prices were very high. In the case of SLGs it was close to retail for beat up wallets.

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
I heard a little about this, what actually happen? I was told the Dillard's in Orlando even had the area roped off and had special items and someone presenting things???
I don't know... it was just there... and the sales lady said that they also had luggage but it all sold out right away.