Louis Vuitton at 24s

Mar 9, 2011
I wasnt sure if there is a topic for this. 24s is now selling Louis Vuitton. I am planning to order a scarf or a dress. I believe the items are exclusively for 24s but the price is much cheaper. It looks like they are EU prices.

I wasnt sure if there is a topic for this. 24s is now selling Louis Vuitton. I am planning to order a scarf or a dress. I believe the items are exclusively for 24s but the price is much cheaper. It looks like they are EU prices.

Yes I notice that they have some LV pieces but when you try to go to the item, I can't seem to get anymore info. Some of the items are styles that have long been discontinued. Are they new or 'preloved'?

Yes they are brand new and you are correct they are past designs. Some of the items are not displaying the item page, but I think they are system bugs. I saw some of the bags got sold (e.g. Vivienne, Tuileries Hobo).

Im pretty sure they are gonna add more items in the future.

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Yes they are brand new and you are correct they are past designs. Some of the items are not displaying the item page, but I think they are system bugs. I saw some of the bags got sold (e.g. Vivienne, Tuileries Hobo).

Im pretty sure they are gonna add more items in the future.

If they are definitely new then I would be interested. I just wonder where they are getting their stock from?

Theres a really nice bag that I would like but everytime I try to go onto it, nothing happens. It won't allow me to get any more info on the item. Very strange if it's a glitch as it makes me suspicious of the item.

24s is 100% legit and authentic. Their packaging is pretty too. Problem is their customer service is below average compared to other department stores and their website is glitchy sometimes (they recommend using Google Chrome but I still have problems using Chrome). They're still pretty new compared to other retailers, so I'm a bit lenient on them.

They actually sold Louis Vuitton for a while, it was just limited to select regions. Guess they're opening the doors for other countries to purchase.

Bought an Alma mini Epi Leather on Friday, received it on Sunday afternoon, came from France, super fast. And quality is great, bag is made in France too. The price is less than $1000, it includes everything, shipping tax duty, all these are free. Nowadays not many high end purse priced less than $1000. First time shopping there, very happy !