Louis Vuitton at 24s

Yeah, I recognize many of these from previous collections. I'd assume this may be equivalent to when other brands are shipping their left over stock to outlets? Only that LV refuses to have sales so they call it exclusives? :huh:

Reactions: 444faith
The website doesn't state anything about them being second hand, and you can put more than one of each in the "shopping bag", so yes, it seems so.

I purchased one LV bag there and it did not come with orange LV box (not that I need it), just a dustbag and 24S box. The receipt too did not look like LV receipt, no SKU and name of the bag (rather their own product code)

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Bummer. I was going back with a bag and now it’s sold. From your experience, do they ever restock the same item again?
yes, I was stalking the website 2 months back for a mens lv scarf. It'll come in and out but it goes super fast. The scarf was an ultimate item and came in the 24s "Paris" box. Still cute, nothing like buying it straight from LV though

Reactions: bbkctpf
I had been stalking the Alma BB Time Trunk since discovering 24s yesterday. I put it in my cart last night, but then decided to sleep on the decision. Tried again this morning and at various times, the bag was either was no longer available on its page or became no longer available after putting it in my cart. Finally this afternoon, I successfully put it in my cart, checkout out and got an order confirmation email. Not holding my breath but hopefully, it was actually in stock.
Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 6.41.00 PM.png

I had been stalking the Alma BB Time Trunk since discovering 24s yesterday. I put it in my cart last night, but then decided to sleep on the decision. Tried again this morning and at various times, the bag was either was no longer available on its page or became no longer available after putting it in my cart. Finally this afternoon, I successfully put it in my cart, checkout out and got an order confirmation email. Not holding my breath but hopefully, it was actually in stock.
View attachment 4862453

• Love
Reactions: Thenewestgirl