Louis Vuitton Ascot

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, everyone. I just found an Ascot bag being sold by a seller for around $1000. It's in perfect condition and there are no flaws on the edges which is common to Damier Ebene bags. Do you think it's worth it? I've been on the lookout for a nice everyday bag that I can use casually or for the office. My choices at first were a Speedy Bandouliere in size 40 and a vintage monogram Noe in GM. Can you help me pick one? I have other bags and they're all a bit too casual. Except for my saffiano briefcase which I rarely carry because it's too structured.

By the way, I'm a petite guy in the legal profession I just passed the bar exams last year ☺️

2. I would say go with the Ascot or Speedy B 40. Good luck with your decision; make sure to share pics. ;)

Congratulations on passing the Bar!