Louis Vuitton Artsy VS Sully MM ????

mrscurvy said:
in these type of threads my question will always be what is more important to you? Comfort or appeal? For me it would be comfort so i would go with sully. I have found i actually enjoy carrying my bags when they are comfortable to carry than trying to carry one that is not so comfortable. So that leaves the uncomfortable bag sitting home which means in my opinion wasted money!
Good luck deciding!!

ita!

mrscurvy said:
In these type of threads my question will always be what is more important to you? Comfort or appeal? For me it would be comfort so I would go with Sully. I have found I actually enjoy carrying my bags when they are comfortable to carry than trying to carry one that is not so comfortable. So that leaves the uncomfortable bag sitting home which means in my opinion wasted money!
Good luck deciding!!

Very valid point! I actually posted one question about a NF and a Delighful GM.. Do you think I could get used to thin straps and a bag that is not structured like all the other ones I own? I will really appreciate everyone's input on my post...
AS PER THE ARTSY OR SULLY, I will go for the Artsy but it is a heavy bag not for everyone to carry, sully is definitely more comfortable but I like the Artsy modern beautiful strap look;) good luck deciding!

YEANETT said:
Very valid point! I actually posted one question about a NF and a Delighful GM.. Do you think I could get used to thin straps and a bag that is not structured like all the other ones I own? I will really appreciate everyone's input on my post...
AS PER THE ARTSY OR SULLY, I will go for the Artsy but it is a heavy bag not for everyone to carry, sully is definitely more comfortable but I like the Artsy modern beautiful strap look;) good luck deciding!

Delightful!

I had Artsy and thought it was a stunning bag...BUT after carrying her for long periods of time the rounded handle dug into my shoulder and she got very heavy. I loved all the pockets and beautiful lining too. I did sell her though, after a lot of soul searching and tears I knew our time to part had come. I bought Sully to replace her and she is soooooo much more comfortable!

+1 :smile: but i will definitely not go for artsy again though it's really a beautiful bag!