Louis Vuitton artsy handle question

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hello everyone , I'm new here and I just purchased an artsy mm through tradesy . When I received it I was expecting the handles to make noise like I've on videos but it didn't . It's a 2014 model , has date code. Is it authentic ? Please help .

Attached Files:

2. Mine doesn't make noise. I can't read the date code - is it CH in the beginning?

3. Mine has never made a noise that I know of. What do you mean?

4. I think the older ones had cork in the handle which may have made a noise. Mine is brand new, used only twice and does not make a sound.

5. Mine is a couple of years old.

6. I can't speak for the new models but I have an OM and it makes noises

7. I had an older Artsy a couple of years back (I think it was the OM but I'm not 100% sure) and sometimes it made noise, preferably in 'quiet zones' like a library, and at other times it was absolutely silent. It could vary from bag to bag and depend on factors such as the craftsman who bound the leather (tighter or a little more loose), how well worn-in it is, and the person's shoulder size or how much they're carrying.

8. Mine is newer. Makes no noise.

9. I bought mine this year in Hawaii and the handle squeaks a tiny bit because of the attachment moving but that's it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice