Louis Vuitton appointments

Apr 14, 2012
Hello everyone,
My mother has a milestone birthday coming up and I was wanting to visit the store with her and have a nicely relaxed experience to buy her a handbag. Does anyone know how I would go about organising an appointment to have them serve us condiments etc? Or is this only for VIP customers?

Thank you!

Hello everyone,
My mother has a milestone birthday coming up and I was wanting to visit the store with her and have a nicely relaxed experience to buy her a handbag. Does anyone know how I would go about organising an appointment to have them serve us condiments etc? Or is this only for VIP customers?

Thank you!

Just inform your SA of the special occasion and tell them you are going to bring your Mother to the store for a surprise and can they arrange for a special viewing. If not .. just say Can I go upstairs please:P

Doesn't everyone get offered food and drinks? Last time I went into an LV boutique in Sydney I found it overwhelming how much food they offer. It was like having a meal :giggles:

I believe the "appointments" in the VIC room is based on your relationship with your SA. I know my SA always tries to get the VIC room for me when I come look at bags that are not yet released - when we go up to the VIC room, she needs to tell the manager she's going up with me - if she leaves the room to go get me something from downstairs, one of the managers comes up to "hang out" with me - though I think it is just standard that they should not leave you alone with all the expensive bags in the VIC room which is on the separate floor of my LV store. I usually get drinks and chocolate and cookies, but I have not asked specifically for a party, but I'm sure I can.

Granted at my store I am a VIC/VIP - but I got this treatment even when I just bought 1 bag from this SA - she and I texted each other a lot and are quite friendly, I even just go say hello and don't buy more than half the time.

So just have a good SA and a good relationship, and you should be able to ask for a special appointment.