Louis Vuitton Apparence Transparent Sunglasses

Are you picking up a pair?

• YES!... I can't wait

• No... Not my style

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw them and I liked them, but they were too big for my face.
The bar across the top didn't work for me. If you are a big person, you could pull them off.
I actually like the chocolate Damier GM alot more than the Apparance and probably will add those to my collection.
Let me know what you decide!

ok saw them I did like them and my face looks great in most frames . I just didnt like the squareness of them so I bought Chanel frames 5167 black to gray much more stylish to me.

i just think its gonna be one of those things people take for granted while its available but will miss when they are gone. kinda like the way people did with bindis and millionaires. there was a lot of confusion at first on wheather or not they were dope but when people realized they were selling out its like it all clicked and now their some of lv's most saught after products. when these dropped i went ahead and grabbed them as soon as i saw them online to add to my small but growing collection.

how do you like the damier gm's? i was really thinking about grabbing the black and the brown pair both in the future but they looked a little too chrome heartish for me. i was considering grabbing those or the blk/green sprouse sunglasses next, but i really want to get the all black millionaires before i get any other lv sunnies

oh well then the damier gm make all the more sense for you tosh. i just see the apparence being another future classic.

how do the damier gm fit and look in person? im intrested in both pair actually. i love the black and silver and the chocolate and gold