Louis Vuitton Antigua

Do you like the Antigua line

• love it

• it is ok

• i hate it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did your Cabas Antigua GM arrive, What do you think of the color ?

caannie said:
I ordered a Cabas Antigua GM in the new Rose color from Elux and it is scheduled to be delivered today. I will have to let you know how I like it! I love the new Rose color... it is very close to the fuchsia vernis color. Here is the new Antigua Plate PM with my Bedford:

roseplatebedfordbest.jpg

I ordered the Cabas Antigua GM because I had an MM in Red and felt it was too small. The PM looks very small, and the price difference between the 3 sizes isn't that much. It's pretty reasonable for a larger LV bag.

Have I mentioned I HATE Fedex? :evil:

Elux only uses Fedex to ship, and of course I got the free March shipping for the Cabas Antigua. Even though I am an Elux VIP and get free upgraded shipping, they sent it home delivery ground service because I used the free code.

So, as usual, the Fedex driver shows up when I am not home. What makes it worse, he will show up at the same time tomorrow and the next day! Unless I take off work and wait for him, he will make NO EFFORT to actually get this box to me! :cry:

So... I called 1800GOFEDEX, but because it is a ground shipment they won't even hold it at the store. They just leave it on the truck! I guess I am going to have to sign the release and stick it on the door and hope he leave the Cabas and no one steals it!

This isn't the first time this has happened... even when Elux sends it Express I still always have to drive over to the Fedex hub and PICK UP my box, because Fedex doesn't give a hoot if it ever gets delivered to me or not. :evil:

So, long story long... No, I didn't get my bag yet!! :sad:

caannie said:
I ordered a Cabas Antigua GM in the new Rose color from Elux and it is scheduled to be delivered today. I will have to let you know how I like it! I love the new Rose color... it is very close to the fuchsia vernis color. Here is the new Antigua Plate PM with my Bedford:

roseplatebedfordbest.jpg

I ordered the Cabas Antigua GM because I had an MM in Red and felt it was too small. The PM looks very small, and the price difference between the 3 sizes isn't that much. It's pretty reasonable for a larger LV bag.

Wow, the antigua pink is almost identical to the vernis fuschia colour! Neat!

caannie said:
I'm thinking the Rose GM will make a great tote for work. I worry about the canvas getting dirty easily, but I am going to spray it with some fabric protector first.

What would be a good brand of fabric protector to recommend using?