• love it

• it is ok

• i hate it

Results are only viewable after voting.

curtism

O.G.
Feb 16, 2006
I am in love with the antigua line.
But i would like to now if you guy think it is worth it and to get one of the antigua bags.:biggrin:

p10883230_ph_althero_Brown.jpg

I ordered a Cabas Antigua GM in the new Rose color from Elux and it is scheduled to be delivered today. I will have to let you know how I like it! I love the new Rose color... it is very close to the fuchsia vernis color. Here is the new Antigua Plate PM with my Bedford:

roseplatebedfordbest.jpg

I ordered the Cabas Antigua GM because I had an MM in Red and felt it was too small. The PM looks very small, and the price difference between the 3 sizes isn't that much. It's pretty reasonable for a larger LV bag.

Gorgeous set you have there. :love: Is your Pochette Plate roomy/ roomy enough to use as a makeup bag ? Also were you able to put the mm over your shoulder ?

thanks

caannie said:
I ordered a Cabas Antigua GM in the new Rose color from Elux and it is scheduled to be delivered today. I will have to let you know how I like it! I love the new Rose color... it is very close to the fuchsia vernis color. Here is the new Antigua Plate PM with my Bedford:

roseplatebedfordbest.jpg

I ordered the Cabas Antigua GM because I had an MM in Red and felt it was too small. The PM looks very small, and the price difference between the 3 sizes isn't that much. It's pretty reasonable for a larger LV bag.

The MM was a tight fit over my shoulder. I think the straps are only about a 9" drop. On a thinner person it might fit better. I bought the Plate to use as a cosmetics bag at the office, and it fits things nicely. It is about the same size as a standard pochette (and quite a bit cheaper, only $150 on Elux).

i heart the antigua's cuz they are cheap. lol. i want a sac week-end for well.. weekend trips.. and and i adore the striped interior and the color combos they come in.

though.. the week-end is more than a keepall. lol.

I'm thinking the Rose GM will make a great tote for work. I worry about the canvas getting dirty easily, but I am going to spray it with some fabric protector first.