Louis Vuitton Alma PM... Grand Bleu or Amarante. Please help me decide ;)

LV Alma Pm Vernis

• Grand Bleu

• Amarante

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 20, 2010
Been dreaming about the LV Alma PM... and also the Prada Lux tote. Leaning more towards the LV... but what color? What color would be easier to dress up or down? Casual to dressy?
Grand Bleu or Amarante? Is the amarante too common? It the blue too flashy? I'd really appreciate some thoughts! :smile:

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 408
  • thCA9I6C70.jpg
    thCA9I6C70.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 400
Personally I love the blue. It's bold but can be worn with pretty much anything. Tie a scarf on it or attach a charm and go about your day. Very versatile color IMO

well the Amarante is more of a neutral and the Grand Bleu stands out a lil more..it all depends what ur looking for and perhaps how are u using the bag for(casual, everyday).. i have an amarante slg and it looks brown to black to dark cherry depending on the light

Thanks for the votes ladies! I've always wanted the amarante and was hoping to get it this year... then I looked at the website and the blue really caught my eye. Been surfing the forum for pictures and so far I find it really gorgeous but I'm just a bit scared it might be too flashy (with the glitter and the pop of color)? I haven't seen it in real life...guess I have to go and take a look at the LV shop.
Thanks again for the thoughts/votes/perspectives!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: