LOUIS VUITTON alma bb or felicie pochette

which style?

• Total voters

patarrol

May 8, 2020
hi guys, ive 2 WOC from Gucci in the dionysus and marmont print and im cant decide between the LV alma bb or felicie pochette, what are your opinions? ☺
also, considering that i alr have 2 WOC from Gucci, would the felicie pochette not be worth it since its a WOC also and probably has the same size compartment

*PS, what outfits do yall think goes well with alma BB? wondering if it goes well w shorts and tshirt for a more casual look? & would it seem bulky?

Last edited:
Do you have 2 wocs because you like small crossbody bags?
Are you trying to get something different?
If you LOVE the woc style and fits your lifestyle, then getting a Felicie isn't a bad idea. But if you want something a little different, then I Would choose Alma BB.
You can wear Alma BB with just about anything.
But it has to fit your lifestyle.

Reactions: Love_N_Lune
Do you have 2 wocs because you like small crossbody bags?
Are you trying to get something different?
If you LOVE the woc style and fits your lifestyle, then getting a Felicie isn't a bad idea. But if you want something a little different, then I Would choose Alma BB.
You can wear Alma BB with just about anything.
But it has to fit your lifestyle.
ive 2 WOCs because previously i was so into full chain bags haha, & im petite so my biggest worry is that alma bb would look bulky on me and "adds on to my weight"

ive 2 WOCs because previously i was so into full chain bags haha, & im petite so my biggest worry is that alma bb would look bulky on me and "adds on to my weight"
Do you wish to have a bigger bag? I don't know how petite you are but I think you can google alma bb street style images and see what it looks like on lots of people.

Reactions: patarrol
hi guys, ive 2 WOC from Gucci in the dionysus and marmont print and im cant decide between the LV alma bb or felicie pochette, what are your opinions? ☺
also, considering that i alr have 2 WOC from Gucci, would the felicie pochette not be worth it since its a WOC also and probably has the same size compartment

*PS, what outfits do yall think goes well with alma BB? wondering if it goes well w shorts and tshirt for a more casual look? & would it seem bulky?

the Alma bb goes with everything. I wear it when I’m dressed up as a top handle, when I’m dressed casually with the strap. When I look like a hot mess with unwashed hair as a crossbody. Literally everything.

Reactions: patarrol