Louis Vuitton Agenda Refills

Sep 24, 2007
I need everyone's help! I just purchased the LV Epi Black MM Agenda and need calendar refills.

I do not know what size it takes, and am trying to resist the urge to buy the Vuitton refills. Is there anything anyone strongly suggests?

Thanks and love!
S

I know there are threads (maybe in the FAQs section? ) about the various refills.
I have the small agenda ~ I can't remember the lingo ~ but those LV refills are just too expensive, as far as I am concerned.
I ended up finding Hello Kitty refills. :P

go to filofax.com

their small agenda refills fit LV and at this point in the year it doesn't make sense to buy LV at all! total waste of $60. i think filofax refills are $10 or something

That site is the worst. I would be more than happy to let them know my opinion, but even their survey to rate it is flawed. grrrr

Frustrating & ridiculous when the official site is less useful than a blog. But then again, this is The Purse Forum ~ and it does indeed rock. :P

whoops. I meant the LV site.... not filofax

Does filofax fit the medium agenda? I am super frustrated at this point...I talked to eluxury and they said the dimensions "are the perfect size for the agenda"...I asked for that in inches and he said he did not know.
Am I confused - is the small size what I think of as the medium one? Mine measures 7 1/4 by 5 3/8. Thanks again!

An FYI, LV hasn't come out with the 2009 agenda refills yet....
I've purchased some colorful Chococat and Hello Kitty refills from eBay for my Damier Ebene Agenda MM. Love them!

Does filofax fit the medium agenda? I am super frustrated at this point...I talked to eluxury and they said the dimensions "are the perfect size for the agenda"...I asked for that in inches and he said he did not know.
Am I confused - is the small size what I think of as the medium one? Mine measures 7 1/4 by 5 3/8. Thanks again!

You can go here for sizing reference:
http://www.filofaxusa.com/sizeguide/

Elux says the agenda medium is 5.5'' x 7.3'' so yes the filofax should fit fine. I went to Papyrus and they had some refills. But it's for personal and mini only.

I've purchased some colorful Chococat and Hello Kitty refills from eBay for my Damier Ebene Agenda MM. Love them!

Had to get refills to, and the SA said that I shoul wait with buying a complete refill, till September because then the 2009 refills will come out.

Ended up buying the 2008 refills anyway :P

Melocoton: can you please pm me the name of the seller?? I've been looking for those refills for ages!!!! thanks!