Louis Vuitton Accessory Pouch Strap

1. I am thinking about getting a Vuitton Accessory pouch from E-bay (for 110 dollars) and people have confirmed that it is authentic, but the problem is that the strap is pretty worn and old...

is there any way that i can get a new strap for the bag at a store or on e-bay? i checked out the straps on e-bay and most of them look fake to me.

Should I even bother then? I'm just thinking about buying a new one for like 300 dollars in Japan when I visit in 2 weeks.

2. You can purchase a new strap.. for I think around 50$ (correct me if I'm wrong). Do you want a new strap that doesn't match the tab's patina though ?

3. Wait - there are always lots of Mono Pochette Accessoires on eBay! You'll find one soon in better shape for maybe a tiny bit more money. :yes:

And welcome! :flowers:

4. You can replace the strap from the LV store, for epi pochette it's Cdn$60/US$54.

5. I agree! Wait to find one in better shape!

6. I agree with waiting until another one comes along...they are so frequent on eBay that it should be no time at all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice