Louis Vuitton: A Passion for Creation at HKMoA

Oh wow , Awesome pictures of the MOA .. I was there too but I visited the MOA the day after the typhoon... got the booklet as the 3 set book was way over my budget, But I have to say it was an awesome exhibition.

how i wish i could go to HK just to see this exhibit. better yet, i hope they would turn it into a traveling exhibit and come to Australia! :nuts: wishful thinking i know.

thanks for sharing!

Oh wow , Awesome pictures of the MOA .. I was there too but I visited the MOA the day after the typhoon... got the booklet as the 3 set book was way over my budget, But I have to say it was an awesome exhibition.

It was an awesome exhibition. I only wished I had spent more time there but was trying to utilise my time with the weather. Should have gone back when it was raining!

how i wish i could go to HK just to see this exhibit. better yet, i hope they would turn it into a traveling exhibit and come to Australia! :nuts: wishful thinking i know.

thanks for sharing!

I think the MCA in Sydney would look great covered up in Richard Prince! Would give the Opera House some competition!

Do you know if I can still get the A Passion of Creation book there? Do I need to get it from MoA or just any LV shop in HK? My friend is in Hong Kong right now and I reaaaaally LVoe a copy :biggrin:
P.S. May I ask how much it cost?

Do you know if I can still get the A Passion of Creation book there? Do I need to get it from MoA or just any LV shop in HK? My friend is in Hong Kong right now and I reaaaaally LVoe a copy :biggrin:
P.S. May I ask how much it cost?

Which book do you mean? The small exhibition guidebook or the book set that I bought?? Or the Louis Vuitton: Art, Fashion and Architecture book??