Louis Vuitton 6 key holder

Hi I have the 6 key holder in monogram. I love it and obviously use it everyday. I've found it's the best was to keep my keys from damaging anything. I think it's neat inside your bags as well.
I've has mine since February and so far I've had no problem with it.

What colour was you thinking.

Hi I have the 6 key holder in monogram. I love it and obviously use it everyday. I've found it's the best was to keep my keys from damaging anything. I think it's neat inside your bags as well.
I've has mine since February and so far I've had no problem with it.

What colour was you thinking.

I was thinking monogram at first but then I saw the damier azur and the epi leather.

Maybe monogram?

as much as i loved mines, i had to return it. I didn't like how the corners flapped on mines. I think this maybe due to just having one button in the middle.
Prada has one that has the press buttons on each corner. They have however redesigned their key holder (a zip all around), so I'm on the search in the preloved market. I hope this helped.

I have the key holder in Azur (the light color helps me find it easily as I get older).
I had the first one for 6 years then it started looking haggard, then got new one.
The old one sits in a drawer and hold extra keys.

as much as i loved mines, i had to return it. I didn't like how the corners flapped on mines. I think this maybe due to just having one button in the middle.
Prada has one that has the press buttons on each corner. They have however redesigned their key holder (a zip all around), so I'm on the search in the preloved market. I hope this helped.
ITA!! I have one in DE that I use but as much as I love its convenience in my bag, the flap will curl up on both sides eventually. I placed a book on it overnight and it flattened out but I think next time, I'll stick with the cles.

ITA!! I have one in DE that I use but as much as I love its convenience in my bag, the flap will curl up on both sides eventually. I placed a book on it overnight and it flattened out but I think next time, I'll stick with the cles.

Oh dear this helps a lot! I was worried about these things. Have you found any other ones to replace it?

I'm glad you agree and it makes me feel sane. I thought I was just being OCD :smile:

I have this in the DE and I love it. It keeps the keys from dirtying your bag. The only downside it that doesn't really fit my car key. So I keep that separate on a LV keychain. It's worth the $$$$. I would not advise DA as it would probably get really dirty. Good luck!

I have mine (DE 6 ring key holder) for about a month. I have always been a cles girl, love the cles but since I got the 6 ring key holder I now use my cles as bag charms. Love this little gem.

I have the DE and I love it! So convenient, and I personally haven't had issues with curling. Mines hot stamped in green too :love: I have one car key that doesn't fit but I use my de cles for that :smile: