Louis Vuitton 6 key holder

i just got one and i love it :smile: did notice a little bit of curling around the corners.. and that the leather around the button snap has already started loosening 😟 .. has anyone else had this issue or is mine faulty?

I've had a four key holder in pomme and used it daily for over three years with no issues! I just got a six key holder in mono with the fuchsia interior. I'm hoping it will hold up over time! I did end up taking one key off since I felt it might dent the canvas.

I have one in de and I love it!! It's just coming to about a year of me owning it and using it daily. I keep my standard keys on it, and also my car key. (Though I keep the car key flipped out, and just remove it if I'm going out and won't be driving so it's not too bulky.) Recently, I had an extra space and also put my flash drive inside. Since I use that flash drive multiple times a day I thought it was the most convenient place for it. When I get to work I just slide that little hook out (I keep it right on the first hook), and slide it back in at the end of the day. With any piece like this that is used multiple times a day (and if you slide the keys in and out as often as I do) you are going to get more wear and tear than on a piece you use more infrequently. However, I am really pleased with how well mine has held up, and combining the functionality with the look, you can't go wrong! For me right now the price point seems really good. Don't quote me, but I BELIEVE it's at $250. To me, this seems reasonable for such an item. Btw, it is also incredibly convenient to have the little slip pocket. I keep my license in there always, and occasionally slip in my debit card or some cash if I'm going somewhere and don't want to bring my wallet.

My 6 key holder is almost 10 years old and stuffed not only with keys...but also with store reward/bonus cards and I have had absolutely no problems with daily use...IMO it's one of the best SLG purchases made...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 514
Reactions: Karyn22
My 6 key holder is almost 10 years old and stuffed not only with keys...but also with store reward/bonus cards and I have had absolutely no problems with daily use...IMO it's one of the best SLG purchases made...

Wow, yours looks fantastic! Do you do anything special to prevent the flap from curling? I've read and seen others have that problem...

Do any of you ladies own one? How do you like? How we'll has it held up? Price point?

I would really appreciate the comments.
Hello, I've owned a DE 6 ring key holder for almost two years and use it almost every day. It has held up well. No visible signs of wear or tear except I notice the gold on the rings are starting the turn a little but other than that it looks great. If you decide to get it hot stamp, make sure its not where the keys will make contact with the lettering. I got mines hot stamp on the same side as the "Louis Vuitton Made In France Stamp" to prevent chipping and mines still looks perfect. I hope this helps.

I've had the same one for about 12 years and it's held up really well. I have had to have the actually part that holds the keys replaced once as two of the hooks broke but it was done free of charge.

Mine is around 12 years old, used it every day since I bought it. Aside from a little tarnishing on the bar that holds the key clips, it looks as good as new. I had a huge LV collection that I've sold through the years. My key holder is the one remaining piece and it's something I have no intention of parting with. After all this time, it still makes me smile to see it in my bag :smile:

How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
Robert A. Heinlein

Wow, yours looks fantastic! Do you do anything special to prevent the flap from curling? I've read and seen others have that problem...
Actually the key case is my most used SLG...and probably the most abused item...as the reward/bonus cards are scanned in stores,the key case is hanging from doors, placed in back pant pockets and thrown in handbags...no there isn't any special care used for this item...IMO for the price point even 10 years ago, if you have to baby a key case...then it's not very well made and definitely not worth whatever the price maybe at the time of purchase...