Louis Speedy 30 or 35? Buying online -_-

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The nearest Louis Vuitton boutique is over an hour away (OF COURSE the mall 15 minutes away doesn't have Louis -_-) So, i will be purchasing a Speedy online. I'm small, 5 ft 1 and not sure whether i want the 30 or 35. I love big bags but i don't want anything too huge. I had my heart set on the 30 but now I'm not so sure. Help? :confused1:

2. Hi,
    You should do a search on the Louis Vuitton subforum about this. There are a ton of threads about it as well as pics of both bags for reference.

Good luck! Personally I like the 30, I'm only 4'11.

3. I prefer the 30.

4. I'm a fan of 30 too

5. For your size the 30 will look more in proportion. It's also the classic IMO :biggrin:

6. The 35 might be a bit big for you but its really nice to use when traveling.

7. I started out with the 25, then got the 30, and then the 35. I would say get the 35, I love the way it sags - and if you're a fan of big bags, you won't be disappointed.

8. I am muc\gh taller than you and love the 30. The 35 is too big and sags to much IMHO.

9. The 30! I am 5'10 and felt the 35 was too big. See my blog for pictures - it should be under the tag 'Louis Vuitton'

10. I have the 30 and love it. I think the 35 is a bit too big for everyday use.

11. 30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.